Pricing and data handling
- Prices will vary depending on the species, sample type/quality and numbers of samples submitted.
- Field design and statistical analysis of data if required will also dictate the overall price.
- We prefer to quote directly to clients on a per project basis.
- Contact us to discuss options to ensure best quality data for the most competitive price.
- Completion of the Test Request/Quotation Form will form the basis of the agreement of service.
- Samples remain the property of the client and all results will be confidential. If there is the possibility for them to be used for another project, distribution to a third party, or the results incorporated in any publication we will seek written permission.
- DNA extracted from samples will be kept for three years but any surplus sample will be discarded after project completion unless they are requested to be returned. Raw data are stored on permanent archives indefinitely and backed up on separate hard drives.